HR Frequently Asked Questions
Human Resources FAQ & Job Seeker Resources
1. What if I do not have access to a computer?
If you do not have access to a computer at home to submit an online application, computer access is available at public libraries, workforce centers or at SAWTST, LLC corporate office located 169 Newnan, GA 30263.
2. Do I need a separate application for each position I want to apply?
Yes. The information submitted from your original application will be transferred to your new application. You will have the opportunity to update your information before submitting your application to the new position of interest.
3. Are all applicants contacted about the status of their application?
Yes. All candidates will receive communication via e-mail regarding their application status.
4. Once I have submitted my application, what is the process?
After the closing date, Human Resources will screen applicants for the minimum qualifications. Qualified applicants will be reviewed with the department hiring manager. Candidates whose qualifications best meet the department’s needs will be contacted for testing and/or interviews.
5. Should I send my application/resume directly to the Project Manager or Contracting Officer where the vacancy exists? Will this give me a better chance at an interview?
No. All applications and resumes must be submitted via the online application program for consideration.
6. Is there an age restriction to work for the SAWTST, LLC?
Applicants must be 18 year of age or older to work as a SAWTST Employee or Sub-Contractor.
7. I am having difficulty submitting my application. What can I do?
Please contact Human Resources for help via email or telephone at (678)-833-5535- press 6.
8. What if I need special accommodations testing or an interview?
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at (678)-833-5535- press 6 or SAWTST.RECRUITER@sawtst.com.
9. What is E-Verify?
E-Verify is an internet-based system operated by U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. The SAWTST participates in E-Verify. Please click here to learn more about the E-Verify program.
E-Verify: U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. SAWTST, LLC participates in E-Verify, an internet-based system operated by U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.